Life Care Inner West is a multi-disciplinary team of warm and experienced health professionals committed to working for their clients to promote quality of life. The service is directed by Van Tester and Enza Querin who have been running their psychology practices in the Five Dock area since 2006.
At Life Care Inner West we believe that individuals and their families:
- Have the capacity for inner growth, healing and connectedness to others.
- Have the right to access professional services that foster hopefulness, healing and recovery.
At Life Care Inner West we provide:
- A high quality integrated service where practitioners work together to respond to clients’ personal needs.
- A client centred service that incorporates the values of collaboration, empowerment, inclusiveness and respect.
- Individual, family and group therapies that have been scientifically proven to be effective/are evidence-based.
At Life Care Inner West our practitioners:
- Use a trauma-informed framework when assisting clients recover from the effects of past and current trauma.